Initiated by Gisele Baribeau from Dorchester, Ontario
Hastings—Lennox and Addington
Petition to the Government of Canada
- The Government of Canada does not conduct independent safety testing of vaccines;
- COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers are being granted legal immunity and will not be legally or financially liable for injuries or deaths caused by their products;
- COVID-19 vaccine development is being rushed;
- Standard, prudent safety protocols, such as prior animal testing, are being waived;
- COVID-19 vaccines currently under development are not tested against an inert placebo and are utilizing never before implemented technology that injects manufactured genetic materials;
- Long-term adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccination may not be known for many years;
- No coronavirus vaccine has ever been approved because of serious adverse effects, including death to test animals, due to pathogenic priming;
- COVID-19 vaccines are not designed to prevent infection or transmission; and
- Bypassing proper safety protocols means COVID-19 vaccination is effectively human experimentation.
We, the undersigned, Citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to
1- Preserve and protect our ethical, legal, and moral right to informed consent;
2- Legally ensure COVID19 vaccines are voluntary. This choice must be without disadvantage or prejudice;
3- Require that vaccine safety studies comply with standards equal to or exceeding other pharmaceutical products;
4- Create an independent committee with a broad range of stakeholder representatives, including citizen vaccine safety advocates;
5- Ensure no committee member has intellectual or financial conflicts of interest with the pharmaceutical or medical industry;
6- Grant this committee the power to independently review applications for approval of all vaccines, including COVID-19; and
7- Develop a vaccine injury compensation program whereby vaccine manufacturers are responsible for paying all costs related to the compensation for those injured or killed by their vaccines.
Sign here: https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-2961
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.